- Can I amend an existing order?
- As soon as we receive an order, we aim to despatch the items very quickly. Once an order has been despatched, we are unable to make any amendments. Should you need to make any changes to a new order, please contact our Customer Services team as soon as possible and we will certainly do all we can to assist.
- How will my order be sent to me?
- SDF Clothing has built up excellent relationships with a range of carriers in order to offer its customers as wide a choice as possible for shipping and to keep delivery costs low. As such we cannot confirm by what method of shipping your order will be sent until the order is collated and despatched.
- When can I expect to receive my delivery?
- When using our ‘Standard’ shipping method, please allow 2-4 working days for delivery. If an item cannot be delivered within this time we will inform you of a new estimated despatch date. Our ‘Next Day’ service (applicable if you have selected this method at the point of ordering and that order was placed before 4pm) will be sent that day for delivery the following working day (Mon-Fri). If an item cannot be delivered within this time we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you. International delivery times can vary greatly depending on destination. We will collate and ship your order as quickly as possible, at the time we despatch your order to you we will send you an email (providing you have supplied us with an email address) and this will contain all the information about your shipment. SDF Clothing cannot be responsible for any delays with local customs and any additional customs charges applicable are payable by the customer, these charges are *not* included in our original delivery costs. If you have not received your order or an attempted delivery within 7 days of receiving your despatch confirmation email, please contact us as soon as possible Click to Contact Us
- I’ve received the wrong item, what can I do?
- We’re very sorry to hear that we’ve sent you the wrong product. Using the reverse of the delivery note contained within your parcel, please fill out the ‘Exchange’ section and explain that the item has been sent in error and that a replacement for the correct item is required. Using the returns label on the front of the despatch note, please re-seal the item in its original packaging and take this to any Post Office. We would advise you to obtain a proof of postage as SDF Clothing is not responsible for returns until they are received within our returns department.
- I’ve received a faulty item, what can I do?
- We’re sorry to hear there’s been a problem with your new SDF Clothing. item. We want to rectify this for you as soon as possible. Using the reverse of the delivery note contained within your parcel, please fill out the ‘Exchange’ section and explain that the item has a fault. Please identify what the fault is to help us with customer ID improve this for the future. Using the returns label on the front of the dispatch note, please re-seal the item in its original packaging and take this to any Post Office. We would advise you to obtain a proof of postage as SDF Clothing. is not responsible for returns until they are received within our returns department.
- Can I change or cancel my order?
- 1 - Yes you can cancel order before we produce fabrics, pattern, print, embroidery etc. if you produce everything for you then you have to must pay the cost of producing cost for the items.
2 - Yes you can also change order for style, print, embroidery etc like minor change if you want to change also fabrics then contact us immediately
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept the following methods of payment: Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Maestro/Switch and American Express.
If your order value is less then $5000 then you have to must be pay by western union, money gram etc like express money.
- will my credit card be charged immediately?
- No. A pre-authorization will be placed on your credit card that will identify and tag the money for your order. Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped. We'll send you a confirmation email to let you know when this happens.
- Are you willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement?
- We would be more than happy to sign any non-disclosure agreement specific to your company. Don’t have an agreement but want one? Ask to use ours (industry standard).
- What products does your company assist in manufacturing?
- We are focused on products & garments that are made with both knit and woven fabrics. We can assist and source almost anything from infant wear such as rompers, onesies, bibs to maternity, women’s tops, tees, to accessories and home furnishings. Virtually we can produce any sewn product.
- What fabrics do you use for custom orders? Do you use organics?
- We use all kinds of fabrics as per require of clines we are composite factory so we produce all kinds of fabrics like jerseys, interlocks, ribs, fleece, French terry, thermals, jerseys, denim, woven cotton-blends, spandex blends, organic cottons, rayon blends, and many others. We encourage the use of certified eco-friendly fabrics & dyes to minimize negative environmental impact. Everything we source is fair trade.
- Do you make samples and what do you charge?
- We offer free sample before bulk production and we don't charge for sample but customer have to make deposit 70% total amount of bulk order amount if you pay by LC then no need to make deposit.
- Do you design garments?
- No. We require a proto type (physical sample), fabric swatch& tech pack from you. We rely on our customers to know exactly what they want and to be able to express it in a manner we can successfully interpret without many rounds of sampling. We can team you up with graphic designers, fashion designers, technical designers, sample makers & pattern makers for a fee. Please contact us thru our and provide your criteria of what you are looking for.
- Do you source trims for custom orders?
- No! we are composite factory and we have all support in-house including all kinds of accessories but sometimes we source some items as per customer requirement
- Do I need to supply measurement specifications and grading?
- Only if you have them and want to. If you do not have specs we do need a sample that fits the designated size properly. If you have a size medium shirt and your fit model is your perfect medium and they fit her perfectly than you would send us the sample and tell us it is a perfect “no shrink” medium (even if the tag says large!). We adjust all patterns for shrinkage, so we would take that size medium, spec it and then add shrink to it so that the garment would fit to that spec after a wash/dry cycle. If you do not know grading we will be happy to apply a grade based on our industry experience.
- Do you distribute product (pick/pack) for us?
- No. We do not warehouse or offer multiple drop ships for a single bulk order. We will ship the entire order to one destination of your choice.
- How do you ship custom orders?
- 1 - Bulk Orders. We ship either via air or sea. To be cost effective it is best to ship via sea. Unless specifically requested to use a common carrier we ship freight via the best rate given by our brokers. Freight quotes are estimated when order is placed. Final prices are confirmed closer to delivery date. Sea takes approx. 4 weeks depending on port. Air takes 5-7 days.
2 - Couriers Clients are required to provide their account number for their preferred carrier. All clients are required to pay for any courier charges to and from the factory or direct from us to you. You can negotiate prices with both International & domestic rates when you set up the account.
- What do I need to give you to get a quote for a custom order?
- Our Production Team requires the following:
1. Technical Package.This provides clear instructions as to how the style is to be produced (including fabric composition, weight, detailed line drawing of the product, construction details, full-size grading specifications for fabric consumption consideration, etc.) Or
2.Prototype. We do not have a price list for custom garment manufacturing services. Every product is individually quoted based on its unique requirements.
- Do you make patterns?
- The most cost effective, time effective and easiest way is to have patterns made locally. With given grade measurements things can be graded offshore. Or if you prefer grading can be done locally and sent abroad!
YES - we make patterns
- What are you fees for custom manufacturing?
- We don’t have a set fee schedule. Each project is as different, as are your needs. We incorporate our fees into the price of each garment. We work with your targets and ensure you (we) are on target with growing your company.
- Is your factory has children labor?
- Our workplace Code of Conduct requires contractors to comply with local law, but even if local law allows it, we will work with no factory that employs workers under 15, the minimum age acceptable to the International Labor Organization. Where law is silent or insufficient, our Code of Conduct prohibits the employment of workers for excessive hours or in hazardous conditions. We pre-screen our factories for social responsibility before any orders are placed: this includes a check for child labor. If child labor is found in our factories, we follow our Forced Labor & Human Trafficking Policy, which is based on International Labor Organization and Fair Labor Association guidelines.
- Do you make label?
- Yes we produce label, tag, care instruction and more
- Do you accept small order?
- Yes we accept but minimum order quantity 500 pieces
- Do you offer swing warrantee?
- yes our every swing warrantee is 120 days after sell from your showroom
- What happens if a factory is found to be out of compliance with our’s Workplace Code of Conduct?
- We use professional third-party auditors to perform most of our social audits and our Director of Social/ Environmental Responsibility, a former social auditor and trainer with 12 years experience, conducts a portion of the audits. A post-audit report describes factory compliance with the requirements of our workplace Code of Conduct and local law. This report goes to Patagonia’s Social/Environmental Responsibility Director and Analyst, who then, if necessary, work with the factory to develop a corrective action plan. The plan lists the problems and corrective actions and includes a timeline for compliance. Where problems are serious, we will engage a factory in a continuous improvement process that includes further audits, longer-term training and onsite help to resolve the issues. There is much follow up from our SDF team, but at that stage it’s also incumbent upon the factory to take ownership of its shortcomings and rectify them.